The documents and other items in the Research@Lincoln are protected by the Copyright Act 1994 (New Zealand). They may be copied by you provided you undertake to comply with the provisions of the Act and the following conditions:
- you will make one copy only and use it only for the purposes of research or private study
- you will recognise the right of the copyright owner(s) to be identified as such and due acknowledgement will be made where appropriate
- you will obtain the copyright owner's or owners' permission before publishing any material from the item.
General copyright and disclaimer
In addition to the above conditions, your use of the item is conditional on you reading, and agreeing to, the information and requirements outlined on Lincoln University's Disclaimer and Copyright and Reuse web pages.
If you believe that copyright is being infringed by making material available in Research@Lincoln, contact us and we will investigate.
As an Open Access university, Lincoln University welcomes harvesting of the bibliographic metadata on Research@Lincoln. With the exceptions noted below, this metadata is available under a Creative Commons Zero license.
Our OAI Base URL is http://researcharchive.lincoln.ac.nz/dspace-oai/request
- Abstracts are not included under the CC0 license, as many of these remain the intellectual property of their author or of the publisher.
- Full-text content is also not included under the CC0 license, and may not be harvested without permission from the copyright holder unless otherwise stated on the item or its record.